Selecting the best patio door for your home is easy when you can choose from three beautiful styles:
Each Promenade® door is exceptionally detailed to achieve a distinctive look while providing a powerful shield against harsh weather and energy loss. Promenade® incorporates more than 60 years of manufacturing excellence, further assuring you of lasting quality and value.
- Contemporary — 3″ Panel Rails-throughout
- Classic — 5″ Panel Rails-throughout
- French — 5″ Top Rail; 3″ Side Rails; 7″ Bottom Rails
Size & Availability
- 5 ft. — 58.625″ x 79.5″
- 6 ft. — 70.625″ x 79.5″
- 8 ft. — 95.5″ x 79.5″
- 9 ft. — 106.375″ x 79.5″
- 12 ft. — 139.5″ x 79.5″
- 12 ft. — 140.875″ x 79.5″
Viewed from Outside
x = active panel, o = stationary panel
This superbly built door will infuse your home with the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight, while protecting it from harsh weather elements.
- Premium vinyl mainframe and sash extrusions are colored throughout — won’t chip, peel, crack or warp and never need to be painted.
- Mainframe and sash feature a double-wall design and multi-chambered construction for outstanding strength and thermal protection.
- Dual internal/external weatherstripping on the sash ensures optimal energy efficiency and performance.
- Symmetrical 3″ rails with mitered and fusion-welded joints provide enhanced aesthetic appeal as well as added strength and durability.
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit with the PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System saves energy year-round by reducing the transfer of heat and cold.
- Steel reinforcements at the interlocks and lock rails increase strength, rigidity and structural integrity.
- Contoured glazing bead adds visual interest and beauty.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
- All doors are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Patio door options:
- ENERGY STAR qualified ClimaTech insulated glass package options.
- Tandem rollers available with stainless steel housing and bearings for harsh environments.
- Interior ventilation foot lock allows convenient yet limited opening of the door for airflow.
- Keyed exterior lock offers convenient access from outside the home.
- Decorative grids or V-grooved cut glass patterns for enhanced beauty.
In addition to White and Beige, Promenade® Patio Doors are available with the following interior options:
- Soft Maple
- Rich Maple
- Light Oak
- Dark Oak
Locking Handles are available in two styles and the following finishes:
- Bright Brass
- Bright Chrome
- Brushed Chrome
Decorative grids will impart a touch of refinement to your patio door. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning. Choose from our selection of beautiful grid profiles and patterns to design your ideal finished look.
V-Grooved Cut Glass
Give your door an added measure of visual appeal with a cut or polished V-grooved glass pattern.
- Classic Grids — available in Colonial, Diamond, Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Contoured Grids — available in Colonial, Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Gold Tone Brass Grids — available in Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Narrow Brass Grids — available in a Colonial pattern