Solatube Skylights are a unique and durable way to add extra natural sunlight to your room interiors. They are especially useful for brightening up bathrooms, closets, and hallways. Unlike traditional skylights, Solatubes capture sunlight year round, even on overcast days. Solatubes are available in two sizes to allow you to brighten up almost any room size.
Choose a Solatube for your home for all the following reasons:
- It doesn’t leak and is highly resistant to damage from flying debris. No need to worry about water leaking or glass falling from the ceiling.
- It provides exceptional lighting. The light output is incredible, providing as much light as you would expect from a skylight many times its size.
- It is cost-effective. Tubular Daylighting Devices cost considerably less than other daylighting options, such as windows and skylights, including both product and installation costs.
- Installing it is fast, clean and easy. They require no structural reframing, tunneling, drywalling or painting. A professional can install the product in less than three hours.
- It can go almost anywhere. The compact and flexible design of TDDs allow them to be installed in just about any room, including rooms without direct roof access and smaller spaces where daylighting would usually not be an option.
- It is “Green.” TDDs allow you to switch off electric lights during the day, which provides savings on energy bills and also reduces environmental pollution.
- It is actually good for you. It has been shown in several prominent studies that increasing daily exposure to natural light can enhance mental and physical well-being, boost concentration and energy levels and a variety of other unexpected perks.