Selecting the best patio door for your home is easy when you can choose from three beautiful styles:
Each Promenade® door is exceptionally detailed to achieve a distinctive look while providing a powerful shield against harsh weather and energy loss. Promenade® incorporates more than 60 years of manufacturing excellence, further assuring you of lasting quality and value.
- Contemporary — 3″ Panel Rails-throughout
- Classic — 5″ Panel Rails-throughout
- French — 5″ Top Rail; 3″ Side Rails; 7″ Bottom Rails
Size & Availability
- 5 ft. — 58.625″ x 79.5″
- 6 ft. — 70.625″ x 79.5″
- 8 ft. — 95.5″ x 79.5″
- 9 ft. — 106.375″ x 79.5″
- 12 ft. — 139.5″ x 79.5″
- 12 ft. — 140.875″ x 79.5″
Viewed from Outside
x = active panel, o = stationary panel
This door brings in warmth and enhances the beauty of your home with natural light. Additionally, it also protects interiors from adverse climatic conditions.
- Sash extrusions and the supreme quality vinyl mainframe are colored all across the design. This keeps the door in good condition as cracks won’t develop and the material won’t peel off over a period of time.
- The sash and the mainframe come with a double-wall design and multi-chamber construction. This contributes towards strength and offers thermal protection.
- For optimum performance and energy efficiency, the sash features dual internal / external weather-stripping.
- Symmetrical 3″ rails are fixed by means of a mitre joint as well as fusion-welded joints. This enhances the visual appeal and makes doors strong and durable.
- 1″ thick insulated glass unit along with PPG spacer system helps to save energy throughout the year. This occurs because heat transfer is considerably minimized. The doors are also beneficial during the summer season.
- Steel reinforcements along the lock rails enhance strength and add on to rigidity and resistance. It prevents damages due to breakage and bending.
- Contoured glazing bead adds style and enhances the beauty indoors.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system augments towards the smooth operation of the door panel.
- Mainframe joints along with closed-cell foam gaskets seals locations in a better way.
- Mainframe joints incorporate closed-cell foam gaskets for superior sealing.
- Every type of door comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Options for Patio Doors:
- You can opt for ENERGY STAR qualified ClimaTech with glass insulation.
- Tandem rollers with bearings and stainless steel housing for comfort in harsh ambient conditions.
- Interior ventilation foot lock for keeping the door open just sufficient for airflow.
- Keyed exterior lock to open the door conveniently and step inside the home.
- V-grooved cut glass patterns / decorative grids to enhance the beauty of the framework.
In addition to White and Beige, Promenade® Patio Doors are available with the following interior options:
- Soft Maple
- Rich Maple
- Light Oak
- Dark Oak
Locking Handles are available in two styles and the following finishes:
- Bright Brass
- Bright Chrome
- Brushed Chrome
Decorative grids will impart a touch of refinement to your patio door. All grids are enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning. Choose from our selection of beautiful grid profiles and patterns to design your ideal finished look.
V-Grooved Cut Glass
Give your door an added measure of visual appeal with a cut or polished V-grooved glass pattern.
- Classic Grids — available in Colonial, Diamond, Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Contoured Grids — available in Colonial, Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Gold Tone Brass Grids — available in Prairie and Double Prairie patterns
- Narrow Brass Grids — available in a Colonial pattern